Thursday, January 9, 2014

Good Reads

A new year brings a natural opportunity to pause for a moment, take stock, and catch up on that too-long to-do list.  One of my accomplishments over the holidays was to take a look at the author page I’d created on Goodreads.com before the book touring got crazy.  For those who haven't heard of it, Goodreads is the largest site in the world for readers to share book recommendations (and do other interesting things), and it has--get this--20 million members.  How very encouraging, even if many of them are like me, checking in only occasionally. 

Naturally, The Science of Consequences is featured on my Goodreads page, but I also had a chance to add over 100 of my favorite books.  (That’s the reason that their average rating is five stars.  I’m not going to add books I dislike, am I?!)  Eventually, I’ll get around to adding more, but this is a decent start.  So many great books out there . . .  And some books--fiction as well as nonfiction--do an excellent job illustrating how consequences work.  While that will eventually be the topic of another post, my Goodreads list can help get you started.  What are your own favorites?

2 comments:

  1. There are lots and lots of amazing and exciting books which should be featured on goodreads. This is a very good book that you have put up on the Good Reads. Do share more such books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete