Sunday, November 25, 2012

Categories are Cool

So I’ve added an extra set of them!  A sidebar on the right already lets you see which of my posts have been the most popular.  (The one on "Extra Signals" wins by a large margin.)  But some of my readers have said they’d like a way just to pick out the applications--or the animal entries--or the stories relating to everyday life.  I’ve now added an additional categorization system to make that easier.  In Blogger, it’s called "Labels."  The labels (like "everyday") now appear after each blog entry, and clicking on any label brings up all my entries in that category.  I’ve also added a right sidebar that lists all these labels in one convenient location, and again, clicking on them there bring up all those entries. 

Let me know if you like the system the way I’ve set it up, or if you think I need to add some new labels.  And thanks for checking out my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment